Saturday, January 17, 2009

After looking at my last post.

I realized I really like words that stat with M and dont have any letters that hang down like g's and y's.  Like Minnesota.  Millenium.  Montana.  Millhouse..... those sort of things.
I started a song today.
I went to a youth dance.  lolz.  they havent changed since i was a beehive.
I just love being able to look back and see how i have benefited from the ways things worked out, even though at the given time it would have been easier and more desirable to have them work out differently.
I've pulled some pretty amazing things off for me.  I've learned a lot.  I'm just really happy and sort of sad all at once.  but it's the hopeful kind of sad, because i know this is just a part of it all.  and I know things are going up up up.

No comments: