Sunday, January 25, 2009

0002.


dog of the day:
French bulldog. 

This one is named Charlotte, and she was rescued from an abusive home.  She is estimated to be 4 to 5 months old and already shows signs or trauma and insecurity due to her previous owners.
Ariel rescued her and Charlotte is now getting the love she deserves.  She also is showing a desire for attention. 



http://blog.philholden.com/2008/03/25/baby-french-bulldog-photography/

I was looking for a new book to read, and i found this photography book my mom has.  I took it out to school this fall but never looked at it.  It is really interesting.  I figured just because I'm not in school doesn't mean i can't learn.
It's called k.i.s.s. (keep it simple series) Photography. Tonight I learned about box cameras, pinhole cameras, camera obsucras or something like that, kodak, SLR cameras, and the beginnings of digital cameras.  I learned about lenses, viewing sheets, developing and sizes.  Professional photography and leisure.  I learned about photography pioneers and modern day breakthroughs and  development.
Pretty neat stuff.

1 comment:

Quinn the Eskimo said...

http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/2009/01/this-jerk-refuses-to-be-my-friend.html