Sunday, March 1, 2009

0040.

today I am thankful for:
new weekly list.

-Not being the most socially awkward person I know
              .possibly not even making top ten.
-Being exactly 19 and a half.  balling.
-Pinkerton, Charlotte, Oliver, Abby, and Cricket.
-The time I got with Boomer, and Zuzu.  And all the hamsters, gerbils, fish, lizards, snakes and other animals I've had.
-Friends on missions
-Friends across Ameirca
-Extended Cable
-Rob Dyrdek having a new show
-The fact that subfinder calls you
-Break the fast
-Milk, juice, and ice cold water
-glow in the dark nail polish
-cell phone alarms so i can wake up to "do you know" every morning
-the usual things: the church, my mail box, the BOM, sundays, my family, my house, my job...
-people who can light a fire in you to do something
-music
-Jordan the guitar
-Collin the guitar in Idaho
-Music in general
-callouss forming on fingers 
-discovering how to make my own guitar picks out of paper
-Hua sweaters




No comments: