Monday, March 30, 2009

0074.















Late night conversations with good friends (yosaychelle) inspire many things, including this: A Grab Bag of all things hoped for in Summer 09.

I discovered the art of Peter Max and Banksy while I have been home this winter, and their art has inspired me to take the extra step and try to make a difference this summer.  Maybe I'll finally do the things I want to do.  
All I know for sure is that I plan on spending this summer h.a.p.p.y.

I hope that everyone finds all they are looking for this summer, and can be the right instruments in the lives that need them.
I wish i could write like Charlie in The Perks of being a wall flower, because I feel like that's how I think most of the time.  I have no grace in language though so most of it never gets transfered to paper properly, which is why there are other forms of art and expression.

I remember writing in the boy's yearbook who sat behind me in history in tenth grade.  I can't remember his name, and I barely even knew him at the time, but as I wrote I saw the words "I hope you get everything you want to out of life because you deserve it" coming together on the page into a neat sentence.  What's even weirder is that I knew i mean it.
I hope summer is like that, I hope that even if I don't know why I am doing something I hope I can still know that I mean it and that it's the truth.

Hope guides me.