Saturday, May 16, 2009

0093.

This week has been really hard for several reason; some i can't pin down, some i don't want to admit, and some that i can't really explain.

I know that there have already been like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 blessings in my life--even just this summer--but sometimes I get into a bad funk and i can't get myself out for a while.  The best way for me to deal with it is just to talk about it.  
A lot.  
thanks to all the people that have ever listened.
No one things really triggered it this time.  I think it was a few things.  I don't really know, but I do know that I don't want it anymore.

I need to set it free.

that is why i am going to make a list of all the things that I am grateful for, and list of the things i need to remember.  

I'm grateful for/becasue
-Long-boards
-Music Outlet
-SassyKat
-Acoustic Cafe
-Musical inspiration
-Letters from Missionaries
-the MTC
-Missionaries
-Summer 09
-Music
-Friends
-guitars, banjos, harmonicas, and accordions
-art spulies
-Patriarchal Blessings
-having a temple in the city i go to college in
-my classes are great
-this is what i have wanted my whole life
-porter park (even with all of its baggage)
-my ward
-i get to go to school in idaho
-people here have my standards
-people support and aid your growth
-my teachers are really good
-i got to see christine into the MTC
-blessings
-i got to see my dad
-i've already had several really great days this summer
-i think ill make good grades this summer :)
-zoology is awesome
-communications is a much better major than bidness
-choose your own adventure
-i don't care
-make it count.  always.  that motto will never die. (just be smart about it this time.)



This is what I need to do/remember, sometimes it's just hard.
-who i am
-be true to yourself
-don't try to be something you're not
-don't try and hind something you are



i'm really glad that tomorrow is sunday.  

No comments: