Sunday, May 23, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love.

These past two semesters have been kind of hard for me--mostly because of my own stupidness or faith in unstable people.  woof.  However, something good always comes with the rain: I learned a LOT though these past few months, and it all kind of set me up to really appreciate and LOVE my dream trip to europe. bonus.

In a lot of ways, this trip has been my own version of eat pray love
 I ate--oh, i ate:  Pastries, carbs, pizza, gilatto, more carbs... and nutella on it all!  I loved and felt loved; I prayed and had just about every prayer I sent up to heaven in the last year returned, answered.

The truth is simply: I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me :)
And I am very thankful I got an opportunity to see a little bit more of it.




There are going to be a LOT of changes in my life in the next year. (12 month year--not calendar.)

1. my two bffls are getting married to their soul mates for time and all eternity on the exact same day!!
2.  My baller of a big sister will return from her mission
3. Tons of my guy friends from freshman year will also be returning from their missions.
4. I will put in my mision papers and hopefully enter the field.

IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL

No comments: