Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Calm Before The Storm...









Mean Girls and an all-nighter.  
I am breaking in Finals week well.

Tonight me and amy went to play games with Cody and a bunch of her friends.  It was really fun.  I really miss Cody.  

I can't believe that in one week I'll be sitting in bubbles, at home, done with my third semester of college.
Zach, the little peach he is, made a trip home mix for the family.   The family is so...precious.  They are either really artsy, or really creative or really nice.
Im really like the step child or something because I never really hang out with the family anymore, but I have been trying to develop better study habits this semester.  It's a work in progress--but it's coming along.



Kevin Gnapoor.  Please enroll at BYU-Idaho.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Finals Week Fall Oh Eight edition will be sure to produce excellent stories.
You're not the step cousin or whatever. You're my little sister from Boston who comes to visit sometimes.

Quinn the Eskimo said...

Why are you excited to sit in Bubbles? I thought you hated clowns.