Friday, December 26, 2008

The following images are not from a magazine, the internet or MTV. They were taken in a normal neighborhood, by a normal girl.


When I was in elementary school, I took music from Mrs. Sandquist.  She was.....unique.  She always out on the most.... extravagant concerts and recitals.  Ever.  Even though she is old as dirt and possible senile, she still dazzles the town every christmas season with a laser light display of decorations.







I also decided that this year I'm using my new years resolution as lent and giving up sugar, so these last few days i am getting in as much as I can.  Today I did great:  I ate mike and ikes, home made caramels AND turtles, junior caramels, and cookies. 

2 comments:

christineleigh said...

Oh Mrs. Sandquist. Your house will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Quinn the Eskimo said...

i want to go to there