Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for sunday!

Today my mom and I woke up early and took the huas to leashes and leads for puppy play time... which really consisted of a crazy dog named max running around and barking at everything and skidding on the cement.  Charlotte made no friends and snarled at everyone, and pinkerton got  a little discouraged after Max hurdled her.  
After that we went to Wal-Mart and Sam's club and did some christmas shopping and got some groceries so that we have some food in the house.
Then I put the lights on the tree and took a nap.
After I woke back up and ate, I helped my mom clean a little bit and then we made christmas treats for her visiting teaching girls--well, my mom made it.  
I ate some fudge, and stirred--a lot... So i guess I helped.
I packed up a tin of stuff to send to Maximilian--I want to send some to Dallin too, but I'm afraid they will confiscate it at the boarder or something.  There is NO way it's geting to Taylor so I'm not ever trying.  It must be really hard to be so far away from home for the holidays.  So hard.  I just want to help make things a little bit easier for them.
After that the family watched a movie and I played RAVING RABIDS with my mom--we won.  It was really effing cold, so we went in bubbles tonight--except for Christine, because she got her tonsils out yesterday.  

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hahaha.
The crazy dog was named Max.

Myke said...

I love how you have a dog named Pinkerton.

Taff said...

i know! i though it was funny too. the name max just destins its owned to be cray. but in a good way! My bird max was cray too.