Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fortune favors the BOLD.

Boldness comes in many forms: some people speak their minds, some people stand up for what they believe in--even if it's not so popular--, others put people in their places (sometimes rather brutally).

Im not sure where the concept of fortune favoring the bold came from, but i believe it.  I think part of it is just being true blue.  

I'm 19 and i've been bold enough to get me this far, but I think it's about time i strike out on my own and getting to know the world a little better.

These are my plans for my future.
I plan to finish out my sophomore year at BYU-Idaho.  I hope to go to BYU-Hawaii for a semester or two and eventually migrate to Europe.
I would love to go to Italy and see the places my dad served his mission in.  I would love to go to Japan and see where my mother went to college.

Eventually I want to get married, graduate from college and live life like a normal member of society.  But while I have no strings attached I want to soar.

I think for me to be bold, the best I can do is follow my heart.

No comments: