Sunday, November 30, 2008

it's like rain on your wedding day.

Tori Amos is a freak.
The only song I like by her is Blood Roses--Alanis Morissette, on the other hand, I love.

Im going to be up all night, Because I slept all afternoon because I had a migraine.  I haven't gotten one for a really long time, so I guess I was about due.  At least I've never had one as bad as the one I got after my surgery.  It's also good becuase now I can get a lot of my homework done.

I tried to write Maximilian again, but i don't know his MTC mailbox, and you need that for dear elder.  I can call the mail room tomorrow and get it.  I know he is going to be home before I know it, because I'm already done with three semesters of college pretty much.
And seeing how fast life goes is really motivating, terrifying and exciting all at once. 

It really makes me want to try hard in school because semesters really are not that long.
I really do  like school a lot.  I love science and math and i do like doing homework,  I just forget that I like it when I'm not doing it and I get distracted by bloon defence towers or facebook or something of that nature.  Even though my grades are not going to be spectacular this semester, I think I learned a lot about time management and I think I learned how to study.  Bring on the summer semester.   I'm ready for it this time.
It really makes me want to find myself because I have got to make up for a lot of lost time.
If I spent half the time I waste playing games or watching TV on something productive, like painting, or guitar or poetry or anything pretty much Think about how much progress I could make.  At any thing really.  I think I'm going to go on a technology fast while I'm home for winter.  I've always wanted to just sell everything I own and go to europe or something.  Ill do that, but not as drastically.
It really makes me want to do something today to make tomorrow better, because we need that.
nuff said.



No comments: