Thursday, April 2, 2009

0081.

Yes Quinn, I know I write in my blog multiple times a day.
As I stated earlier, some time today was spent looking for hair inspiration, which led to the discovery of a picture i really liked, which lead to the discovery of some of the most beautiful blogs I have ever seen.  Who knews blogs could ever BE beautiful?  (with the exception of leah's of course)  
It all started withgreedy girl, and eventually wound it's way down through a cup of jo, to this precious couple's blog.  Just the idea of a couple's blog seems... adorably ridiculous.
P.S.  They are LDS.

I honestly think it's the times I am trying the hardest to stop using the internet that I find out it actually has a beneficial side.  Go figure.  I think A.R.T is just something we can all learn from sometimes.

6 comments:

Thome said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

You redid your bloggins.
It's nice.

christineleigh said...

Oh, I would put money down that the couple is LDS.

christineleigh said...

did you change the title from be to feel? Or has it always been feel?

Katie said...

I hope when I am in love me and my boy are cute enough to do a couples blog, because that is adorable!

Taff said...

i knooow katie. i hope mine is just like theres too!! and yea tiner i did change it.. good eye!!! and amy doll, dearest amy doll. I miss you and i get to see you in days!!! :)